We're busy working on our next few chapbooks, but while we're working, you can keep up with Revelator writers through their blogs.
- I read that somewhere—Michael Duncan, author of Line Jester and Other Stories: A 21st Century take on the common reader—quotes from literature and contemporary writers. (Meg Sparling and Gavin Craig also contribute)
- nights best unspoken—Andrew Hungerford, author of Between the Water and the Air: A livejournal on Hungerford's work in the theater.
- A nothing day full of/ wild beauty—Angela Vasquez-Giroux, author of Letters to My Sister: The musings of a poet, mother, and Detroit Tigers fan.
- Short Schrift—Timothy Carmody, author of The Bridge and the River: Notes on news, art, pop culture, politics, and ideas.
- the attic which is desire—Tim Lane, author of Pure Pop: Paintings.
- Wordwright—Gavin Craig, author of Nine Poems: Notes on the written word: books, newspapers, and lit mags, both analog and digital.
- Black Tee Shirt—Brandon Kelley, Revelator's resident designer: Notes on music culture, and New York life, and, of course, photos of black t-shirts.